Friday 1 January 2010

Snow glorious snow!

Well I know I haven't been on for a while but Andrew has managed to speed my internet connection up so should be much easier to do a quick log in and post now rather than taking ages for me to get connected!

Well lot's has been going on so I'll stick to the basics, firstly we have got a repacement for the Landy which has been named Hobson as we had little choice about the one we got but she has proved her worth already with all this snow! Talking of snow we were snowed in for several days which was an adventure in it's self (ask my Sister and her boyfriend who got snowed in with us!)

Talking of snow it has just started snowing again, what fun, but at least it looks nice...as long as it's thawed in time for me to take my car for it's service!

We are currently dry lining the 'dog room' which is going to be our utlity room when we've finished giving us more room in the kitchen.

We also now with kind thanks to my Sisters boyfriend have a BT van back as a workshop/store which will be very useful.

Also for Christmas we had one of our own birds for dinner which did benefit from the fact it was free range and well looked after rather than a factory produce.

I will try and update on our progress once a week rather than randomly but may not put photo's each time, I will see how it goes!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl
    Hope you are both well sorry I have not checked in for a while. You look like you have been kept busy as I have just caught up on your blog entries. I hope you are enjoying your job now you are well settled in there. Thank you for your christmas card, I hope to pop up to the coast in the summer so will give you a bell nearer the time and hopefully we can meet for a drink, it would be great to hear about your adventures.
    Take Care
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete