Thursday 9 April 2009

Work and Willow!

Apologies for the delay in posting my first week at work has kept me occupied (In a good way!). Andrew has been busy whilst I have been at work. He took a trip to the other side of the Cambrians over a stunning road (It looks a great road to drive along!) to buy some willow which we will be planting over Easter with the help of Jasper providing the weather behaves! The willow hopefully will help dry out the wet part of our land and be a product for us to use also! He also was busy getting the area ready which meant covering the area with plastic to kill off the grass to give the willow a chance to grow! He has also being sorting out the guttering at the back of the house and sorting out my house ready for rental so as you can see we have both been very busy over the last week!
I will add pikkies soon (they are on Andrews camera at the moment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment