Tuesday 3 March 2009

Made it!

Well made it here! I'm a few days late writing for two reasons...one getting my computer set up and being destracted by preparing for my interview which I had today, (as with all the interviews I have been to come out thinking I wish I had said....) Anyway I will have to wait and see so will be trying to distract myself in the next week or so whilst waiting to hear!

As far as PYG (Pant y Gourych) is concerned i'm happy to report now we also have carrots and onions starting to appear! It looks like it was dry whilst we were away but now it's raining so I'm staying in the dry whilst Andrew is doing his daily chore of cutting wood (the first batch are too long for the rayburn so he is having to cut every log to size...there are alot of logs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment